From:
Ernest Gregoire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:06:39 PST
David Green wrote

<<I have some combs that are probably 30-40 years old,>>

I can appreciate these combs as a renewable resource,
but 30 to 40 year old combs have only had a few years
of Apistan building up in them.

What can we expect from older combs in the future?
I am told the Apistan build up in wax is a problem.
Could this build up be contributing to the resistance
of mites to Apistan?

And BTW, thanks to those who responded to the feral bee
thread.Your insite is very much appreciated.

de AA1IK,

Ernie Gregoire

R.R. 1, Box 221,
South Rd.