HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Plunkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:58:55 -0500
Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc. is currently seeking
to hire several Archaeological Technicians for a large, archaeological
project in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. This is an ongoing project that is
expected to last into 2002 (depending on the weather). Pay is $10.00/hour
with $20.00 per diem. We are currently on a 5-day workweek (Monday through
Friday) and will provide single occupancy motel rooms during the week.

Interested applicants should send a resume with references to:

Jeffrey A. Plunkett
Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc.
518 South Main Street
Sheridan, Indiana 46069
(317) 758-9301 [Phone]
(317) 758-9322 [Fax]
[log in to unmask] [Email]

P.S. We have recently cleaned out our old resume file, so if you have
previously sent us your resume and are interested in these positions please
resend your information.