Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc. is currently seeking to hire several Archaeological Technicians for a large, archaeological project in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. This is an ongoing project that is expected to last into 2002 (depending on the weather). Pay is $10.00/hour with $20.00 per diem. We are currently on a 5-day workweek (Monday through Friday) and will provide single occupancy motel rooms during the week.

Interested applicants should send a resume with references to:

Jeffrey A. Plunkett

Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc.

518 South Main Street

Sheridan, Indiana 46069

(317) 758-9301 [Phone]

(317) 758-9322 [Fax]

[log in to unmask] [Email]

P.S. We have recently cleaned out our old resume file, so if you have previously sent us your resume and are interested in these positions please resend your information.