From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:27:11 -0500
John Vos wrote:

> So what I am trying to say is that "instinct" is actually their subconscious
> memory from past lives, while the only creatures failing dramatically in
> recalling their own past life experiences are the human beings, and the
> results of this failure is expressed daily of the news. Mankind never
> learns, since men do not act on instinct but only on rational thinking since
> the MIND blocks all memory stored in the SOUL.

Behavioral Scientists would disagree with those statements and all that
preceded it. I almost did not bother to respond to the post because I
thought that we had ended it because the thread, as is this post, was
into religion with little science.

No way you can argue faith. Only difference with this and prior posts is
this is new-age-eastern-mysticism, which seems more acceptable to the
moderators than Christianity.

I guess we will hear from the Wicca contingent next.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Me