From:
John Vos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:49:00 -0500
About the "BIRDS and the BEES."

In 1946 a Mr. von Frisch wrote:
"The brain of a bee is the size of a grass seed and is not made for
thinking."

The BEE-L members: Stan Sandler, Karen Oland and Ted Hancock participated in
this discussion and mentioned the word "INSTINCT" on several occasion.
Karen wrote: "Instinct does not require "learning". So the question really
should be where is the instinct initiated.

Most good parents tell their children about the BIRDS and the BEES. But what
they do not tell them are the secrets of life and well being, and about the
conscious and the subconscious mind As naturopath and acupuncturist, I have
studied ancient Chinese medicine and it's principles. 5000 years ago the
Chinese discovered some important basic facts regarding the composition of
humans and animals. There is first  the 12 organsystems that keep a body
functioning, then the meridian systems in the body of all living creatures,
humans and animals, so the life energy (CHI) can reach every cell in the
body and then they also created a unique sign for balance which is still
known today as Yin/Yang. But there is more, although not important to add to
this message.
However the most important issue they discovered is that all creatures on
earth are composed from three major parts: Mind, Body and Soul or  Qi, Jing
and Shen. In this concept the MIND is represented by our brain which is
being educated in the years of our present life from day one of our
existence. The BODY is only the carriage of flesh and bones that carries the
Mind and the Soul through this earthy life. But the Soul is the most
important part, for that is the part of all creatures that reincarnates and
carries on in life after life until this reincarnation process ends. In this
message we will not discus this last phenomenon, but only mention the fact
that the SOUL is the part that remembers all the experiences from our past
lives. We are programmed and indoctrinated not to believe in these things,
we are not allowed to believe in alternative ways of healing, hypnoses,
reincarnation or hand healing. Issues most people are forbidden to explore
and investigate since they are a threat to the common believes that we have
learned from our established religions, and therefore a threat to the soul
of it's members. We have to live by men made laws and by the lectures
of parents, priests and teachers, so we can be all be dutiful donators to
the wallets of our peers. We are not allowed to live by the laws of nature
like all the animals do, that is what makes us humans. But there is no doubt
in my mind that humans as well as animals have the memories of past lives
stored in their own "Shen".(SOUL)
Prove of this can easily be found in the fact that all people under hypnoses
remember these past lives and certain experiences in these lives, but also
certain events from childhood days. There are thousands of recordings of
these hypnotic sessions and many books are written about this, for those
who want to explored this hidden world of our own past.  Animals do not need
the use of hypnoses to remember; they just know, because their brain is not
clogged up with the millions of useless thoughts that fill our brain. The
birds know exactly where to go to when the migrated to the south at the end
of the summer even when they are only 3 months old. These same young birds
know exactly how to build a nest upon arrival on their return, while they
had no parents to teach them this. Pigeons do not build weaver nests, and
most ducks don't build their nest in trees, but near water so they can swim
away in case of trouble.
By the same token it is the bee that knows precisely where and how to build
cells in the dark hive, without the training and teaching of a lector. They
also know exactly what size these cells must be to maximize the effect of
fighting sickness and disease. And the same goes for that all the other
activities we enjoy so much in our bees.
So what I am trying to say is that "instinct" is actually their subconscious
memory from past lives, while the only creatures failing dramatically in
recalling their own past life experiences are the human beings, and the
results of this failure is expressed daily of the news. Mankind never
learns, since men do not act on instinct but only on rational thinking since
the MIND blocks all memory stored in the SOUL.
The birds and the bees don't exist with gain on their brain, so they have no
need for war, only the urge of survival for the species and the safety of
their own kind, that's why birds fly away from danger and bees sting to
protect their colony and to let us know that they want to be left alone so
they can follow their "instinct" or at least what we call their instinct.

"Should I keep back my opinions through fear of giving offense,
I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards society and
an act of disloyalty towards my eternal soul and my creator,
which I both revere above all earthly kings, rulers and law makers."