From:
Louise Dumas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:46:43 -0400
Angie wrote: "I just previewed a new video titled "Breast is Best"
Distributed by Injoy Productions.  What a great video! Gro Nylander
(coordinator of the Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative in Norway) is the
director."

Angie, you are right! This is a great video. I love to use it, even more
so since I had the great pleasure of having a long private meeting in
Norway with Dr.Gro Nylander last June. She is so enthusiatic she could
boost anyone's motivation in a few minutes!

I have been using this video for two years now, in prenatal classes with
parents, but also in teaching nursing students at the university. Please
note that this video is available in many languages...I have obtained my
copy in French from Infact Canada and I saw the original one in
Norwegian. I think it is also available at least in Spanish. Great
material and not expensive to buy!

Louise Dumas, R.N., M.S.N., PhD
Professor-researcher in Nursing Sciences
University of Quebec in Hull