From:
Larry D'Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 07:47:50 -0700
At 02:18 AM 10/4/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm hoping someone will be able to help.  I am posting for a pediatrician in
>our community.  Is Paxil compatible with breastfeeding?  I am sure this may
>be in the archives, but I cannot figure out how to access them.  Would
>someone please be so kind as to e mail this  info privately as soon as
>possible?   Thank you in advance,
>Elisa Hirsch, RN, IBCLC
>Westlake Village, CA
>E mail  address- [log in to unmask]

Elisa, write to this address
and say in the body of your message
search paxil in lactnet

they will send you a list of the numbers of any lactnet posts in the past
about paxil plus a few lines from the body of the post of the first 100

if they look interesting write back to the same address and say
getpost lactnet #### #### ####
and you will recieve the actual original messages bundled together in a
digest, I believe one per line of numbers, so if you want smaller digests
put fewer numbers in each line

the #### being the actual post number
don't use any punctuation
make sure each line begins with the words
getpost lactnet

I have always gotten replies within a few hours, maybe earlier but I didn't
check.

This can be done completely in email and is a great time saver over the
archives which are in the world wide web.
Carla (just north of Washington, DC)