From:
Larry D'Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 17:24:57 -0800
In this Battle Of The Titans, I have to side with Maureen.  I too have had
similar personal experiences, rare to be sure but they did occur.  I don't
mind, I didn't look for it but it happened and so what.

But I can always find a way to sit on the fence, I'm good at that.

I can see where the importance of breasts as a sexual organ can be
culturally influenced but for an individual who enjoys the breast as an
erogenous zone (regardless of the origin of that enjoyment) then why
wouldn't sensations to this area have orgasmic potential?

-- Carla (just north of Washington, DC)