From:
Larry D'Anna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 21:24:16 -0700
>If mom's nipples are flat, she will have to kind of play with the baby's
>tongue when he opens his mouth so he will suck the nipple into his mouth
>instead of mom putting it in quickly when he opens.

Barb Cole, you wrote the above as part of your reply recommending the
Haberman feeder for K.Bruce's friend.  I am (obviously from my last post)
also a fan of the Haberman especially for burnt out parents.

I'd love more details on what you mean about "play with the baby's tongue"
above in reference to mom's flat nipples.  This is one of the chief
disadvantages of the Haberman to me, in other words, the baby who has to
deal with flat nipples being over stimulated with the Haberman's long nipple.

I'm very intrigued,

Carla (just north of Washington, DC)