From:
Dena Bernhard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:45:51 -0400
Hi Lactnetters,

This is slightly off-topic, so please skip if not interested....

This past weekend I attended our local annual art festival, with some
saved up cash, looking for paintings, watercolor, oil, acrylic, prints,
whatever of children, particularly children being breastfed.  I was very
disappointed.  Lots and lots of paintings of bare-chested women, but not
even one of a child even being held by his/her mother in what might be
considered a breastfeeding position.

Does anyone know of a source of soft, gentle, sweet paintings of
mother/baby/child breastfeeding?  Not computer graphics, but real
paintings or prints.  I have seen (an actually own a tee-shirt with)
INFACT Canada's posters, but those aren't what I'm looking for at this
time ('cause I already have one).

Thanks for the help!

Dena B.