From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:17:51 -0800
> Knowling that treatments all eventually progress up the
> food chain........any thoughts as to where this could or
> may end up? What are the parameters of it's usage to be
> concerned about? any thoughts here?
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Dee A. Lusby

Hello Dee and All
Very good questions that need to be answered, BEFORE any usage of
chemicals in bees.
 The variance of bee behavior do to genetics is very complex, just by
itself. If we add chemicals, that are made by the organium it self, we
put the internal funtion of gland secreation out of balance.
 I enjoy science very much and have found that we know very little about
the long term affects of some of man's actions with nature.
It is important to research as much as possible before taking action on
any modification to a living organisum
 Thank You
Roy Nettlebeck
Tahuya River Apiaries