From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 13:51:47 +1100
Chris,
I'd be interested in hearing the Dr's reasoning behind why domperidone would
impact the baby in this way.  Never heard of it happening before (heard of
babies making milk but never heard that associated with prolactin secretion
and that's what domperidone impacts). She's already on a pretty low dosage.
Karleen Gribble
Australia