From:
Norma Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:19:51 -0500
For those who avoid buying items made by companies that also
manufacture non-human milk formulae for babies, this may be of
interest.

http://www.just-food.com/news_detail.asp?art=63739
>US: Hain rolls out organic baby formula
Source: just-food.com

The Hain Celestial Group will launch an organic infant formula under
its Earth's Best Organic brand this spring.

The organic milk-based powder formula is patterned after breast milk
for easy digestion and contains vitamins, minerals and healthy fats.
It is produced without the use of antibiotics, genetically engineered
ingredients or artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.

Hain Celestial president and CEO Irwin Simon said: "We've been working
on an organic infant formula for a long time and are pleased to offer
this important product for newborns.

"Our Earth's Best brand now offers a broad product line to start
babies on an organic path including infant, toddler and kids products
with formula, juices, jarred vegetables, fruits and blends, cereals,
cookies and bars, crackers, applesauce and soups-all with
age-appropriate formulations." <

In addition:
http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=HAIN&script=410&layout=-6&item_id=689031
>The Hain Celestial Group, headquartered in Melville, NY, is a leading
natural and organic beverage, snack, specialty food and personal care
products company in North America and Europe. Hain Celestial
participates in almost all natural food categories with well-known
brands that include Celestial Seasonings(R), Terra Chips(R), Garden of
Eatin'(R), Health Valley(R), WestSoy(R), Earth's Best(R), Arrowhead
Mills(R), Hain Pure Foods(R), Hollywood(R), Walnut Acres Organic(R),
Imagine Foods(R), Rice Dream(R), Soy Dream(R), Rosetto(R), Ethnic
Gourmet(R), Kineret(R), Yves Veggie Cuisine(R), Lima(R), Biomarche(R),
Grains Noirs(R), Natumi(R) and JASON(R). For more information, visit
http://www.hain-celestial.com.

SOURCE The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.

Mary Anthes of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., +1-631-730-2460,