HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cody Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 20:46:33 -0500
The clear base has what looks to be a 0 or something to that effect above a
"K  9" it is uncertain if there is something in between, but the mark
doesn't match any of the Knox marks we have seen. the other is just
decorative work we were hoping someone might recognize.

Cody S. Davis, MA, RPA
Project Archaeologist/Project Manager
AR Consultants, Inc.
805 Business Parkway
Richardson, TX 75081
214.368.0478 (office)
214.221.1519 (fax)
817.791.6493 (cell)
www.arc-digs.com

*This electronic message transmission and any documents, files, graphics,
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that may
be legally confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
solely for the individual(s) or entity(s) named above and access by
disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of the contents of this
message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender
pointing out the error, and delete the message. This message may also
contain personal opinions of the author.*