HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 22:33:23 -0600
Please stop by and visit our display at TAG 2013!

Grab an order form and order your favorite book!

Can't make the conference? Order online at www.lcoastpress.com. All our
books online are 15% off through our U.S. Distributor!

Some of the books featured at the TAG 2013 Conference in Chicago:

A Millennium of Cultural Contact

Archaeological Theory in Practice

Archaeology After Interpretation

Auditory Archaeology

Black Feminist Archaeology

Body and Image

Critical Historical Archaeology

Cultures of Commodity Branding

Evolutionary and Interpretive Archaeologies

Handbook of Postcolonial Archaeology

Indigenous Archaeologies

Intangible Heritage

Interpreting Landscapes

Mundane Objects

Shamanism and the Origin of States

Social Archaeologies of Trade and Exchange

Speaking for the Enslaved

The Archaeological Imagination

Theorizing Tourism

Translating Museums

Interested in using one of our titles for an upcoming course? We can send
you an electronic exam copy immediately!

We make electronic exam copies available. If you're interested in reviewing
one of our books for use in a course, send an email to
[log in to unmask]  Please include your name and address, course
name, course number, approximate enrollment, semester and year taught, and
decision date.

We will email you a link to download the eBook version of your requested
titles and instructions for reading it in Adobe Digital Editions on your
computer or on a Sony Reader. Adobe Digital Editions is free and works just
like Acrobat, but easier for reading! The eBook is for your personal use
only and is protected against copying, forwarding, or printing. After 90
days the file will be disabled. If you decide to adopt the book for your
course, let us know, and we'll send you a free desk copy of the real thing.

Join Left Coast Press online at:

http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress

https://twitter.com/LeftCoastPress

If you have any questions, please contact Caryn Berg at