From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2018 10:49:04 -0500

> What's the recommended frequency for putting these sorts of treatments in
> the hive?

For what little value I'm sure this will provide, there is no recommended
frequency, dosage, or source.

Fipronil is not approved for in hive use. Any use of the product inside a
beehive is against the label, and illegal.

It always surprises me how beekeepers as a whole are so quick to pounce on
farmers and homeowners for applying pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and
other chemicals on their land, often against the label requirements (like
the often mentioned mosquito spraying operations), and yet we are the first
to jerry rig cockroach spray and jam it into a hive that we'll later be
pulling honey for human consumption out of, clearly in violation of the
label, because we "want to."