From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2019 17:05:18 +0000
Thanks Mike
Your feedback pointed us to both place in the video and the a place in the accompanying text where these over-blown statements appeared.
There was a disconnect between the production team and my team of scientists.  The video production team picked up ta NYT headline from 2010 - not realizing that my 17 co-authors and I both shuddered at that time when some NYT editor added the sensational headline.

The NYT headline, as often happens with the press, didn't correctly describe our work or the peer-reviewed paper.  And editors don't like to have the subjects review articles and especially headlines.
Over the decades, I've noticed that if someone like Associated Press picks up a story, each and every newspaper that reprints the original story will add their own 'unique' headline.
I've instructed the production team to correct both the video and the text as soon as  possible.   The revised text was posted yesterday.  They're working on re-recording and posting a corrected video.    Thanks to Peter for pointing out the error and especially to Mike for finding exactly where it appeared in both the video and the text.
Jerry