From:
Rita Walczuch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1993 12:01:42 EDT
In Germany, rape fields are a good source of honey. Pure rape honey is white an
d does not have a very strong taste. However, mixed with the usual spring or su
mmer flower mix, this type of honey is actually my personal favorite.
Although I am the daughter of a German beekeeper, I do not know much about bees
. However, I know that the race of bees my father is using does only sting in e
xtrem situation (i.e., honey harvest). Normally they are quite friendly. If you
 would be interested to find out which race he is using, I could ask him the ne
xt time I call home.
Rita Walczuch

Rita Walczuch
Department of Management