Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:53:11 GMT
>>Could our next move be to Biodynamic honey ( a step above organic honey)?

I think the label will need to state explicitly that biodynamic is a grade better than [pasturized] organic.  Most of the public will not know this.  I guess raw = biodynamic?

>>I believe the above former organic inspector saw violations being done in organic farming and was pressured to look the other way.

The handling of organic produce also needs to be organic or at least hygienic.  A person can get sick from ecoli consumed with unwashed organic sprouts, for instance.  Pickers and packers often go to the bathroom without washing their hands...  A lot of restaurants will serve unwashed organic sprouts not knowing better.

Waldemar