From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:05:26 -0600
It is worth remembering that just because something appears on BEE-L and
*seems* reasonable does not mean that it is true, and that it is true in all
cases.  BEE-L is a discussion list, and people write as they think at the
moment, and nobody guarantees anything.  (At least I don't).  We're mostly
lay people, not professionals, scientists or medical experts.  Nothing on
the list is juried or peer reviewed.

Much of what appears here is opinion, comment, and observation.  Every day,
reading BEE-L, we can find inaccuracies, incomplete reports, invalid
conclusions, speculation, and opinion.   Such a free exchange of ideas is
very valuable as a starting point, but readers are reminded to investigate
further to establish whether the information read on BEE-L is fact or
fiction, and applicable in their situation and jurisdiction.

allen

Opinions are not facts.  Use with caution. (Thanks Andy)