Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ken Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:04:19 -0400
I am wondering of those of you that give bee talks what information do
you include in your talks?  How long do they take and how much do you
charge per talk?

--
Ken
Home page:

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may
contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is
exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message
in error, please inform me promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.