Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:13:34 -0400
We are the "Fischers" in "Fischer's Bee-Quick".

If instructions were not included with every bottle of
Fischer's Bee-Quick, one can either request one from
their dealer, or read the instructions at www.bee-quick.com
(we even put the website address on the label...)

It is a surprise to us that any dealer would forget to include
the instruction sheet, so we will make sure that all dealers
are aware that instruction sheets are packaged in every
case, and have not thrown them away in error or ignored them.
(Hey, it may be hard for them to find good help these days...)

The lack of instructions may be the reason why some people
have posted reports of less than excellent results, while others
have reported excellent results.

As for the temperature factor, we have found that the ambient
temperature is not as important as the amount of sun.  We
suggest painting one's fume board top black to maximize the
effect of solar radiation, and we do suggest placing the fume board
in the sun to "pre-heat" the metal top, and hence, the fume pad.
(The black plastic bag suggestion is also a good one.)

If anyone is not happy with the performance of Fischer's Bee-Quick,
we'd like to hear about your experience.  Please send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask]  We need all the input we can get.

We'd also like to point out that there is one instruction that is
found ONLY on bottles of Fischer's Bee-Quick:

        "Full Refund If Not Satisfied"