From:
John Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 21:43:50 +0000
My neighbor has a nest of bumbles in his lawn implements shed.
They are about three times the size of italian honeybees and
have a bright yellow thorax and black head and abdomen.
There don't seem to be any more than 30 or 40 of them judging from
the number that came out when we rattled the shed and then sound of
those that stayed within.

Anyone have any idea what kind these are?  He's inclined to let
them bee as long as they don't get too agressive (they seem pretty
docile)

John Alexander
Beltsville, MD

--VAA23372.865992516/mail.his.com--

Web Innovation and Design Technology
Let Our WWW Design Team Put You on the Internet

http://www.widtech.com/