From:
Gauthier Buddy J <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:14:13 -0500
I'm still new to handling bees and find myself clumsy when handling the
frames. I find my bees(Italian) are very patient with me. On several
occasions, I've dropped the frames, killed some bees and punctured the comb
till honey started flowing. It amazes me that they don't even buzz around my
head when handling them so rough.

Please don't fuss me. I am getting better.

Buddy Gauthier

Computer Systems Analyst
Cameco Industries, Inc.
Thibodaux, LA  70301
Phone: (504)448-0339
Fax:     (504)435-4704
Email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>