From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 17:25:12 -0400

> Andy-i have used hardemans in the past.

My brother-in-law purchased 6 packages from Hardemans last year.  They were
very prolific and produced lots of honey.  The only problem he had was that
he did not keep enough supers on them and three of them swarmed.  This year
we have split some of them using queen cells but he is having the same
problem with swarming.  He still has his Spring treatment of Apistan  on
them and can't super.  I am trying some of them for myself this year.  I
think that they will be very productive with aggressive swarm management.

Frank Humphrey