From:
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:16:16 -0500
I once had 15 hives in a pasture with 2 horses one of which
was very nosy.  I couldn't even keep him out of my truck
when I was working the bees.  In July after I had harvested
and during a dearth,  I checked that yard and found my
meanest hive knocked over.  The horse wouldn't get close to
my truck or any of the hives.  Apparently he had gotten to
nosy and when he knocked the hive over the bees taught him a
lesson.  I had no more problems.
Frank & Phronsie Humphrey