From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2022 07:41:09 -0500
This morning, I notice that mac.com and icloud.com are rejecting BEE-L messages due to "local policy" with this message:

Last error: 5.7.1 554 5.7.1 [HM08] Message rejected due to
                            local policy. Please visit
                            https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Some of you are not getting the full discussion and perhaps this list risks being blacklisted by Apple.

I presume this censorship is due to discussion of 'rice" but who knows what some mindless algorithm 'thinks'.

Our server will unsubscribe accounts with more than some set number of rejections, so be aware if you stop getting messages from us.

You can always see what you missed and read the uncensored BEE-L list at

"https://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?A0=BEE-L&X=O000952035ED4971B27"

You can also post and search from this same page by clicking the little "hamburger" at upper right.