From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2022 00:39:12 -0500
Eight of the same ten Apple email addresses showed up in the logs with the same error again today.

However, I note on closer examination, that it seems there was only one rejection and that the date of that rejection was/is 12/01.  Since no further errors are reported, I assume that just one message offended some sort of ' local policy' filter on Apple servers.

Message rejected due to
                            local policy. Please visit
                            https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

The offending content could have been a word, a phrase, an attachment, or an URL.  Those sufficiently interested or concerned could examine their received cache of emails for that day against the BEE-L web page and report back, or we can drop this.

We'll end this thread for now with a heads-up that email is being read and filtered by algorithms on various servers and that emails -- even important emails -- can on occasion be blocked or diverted to spam folders on a whim due to ' local policy'. of email providers.

Thanks to those who contributed to this on and off-list.