From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2022 19:08:01 -0500
There is also the wayback machine.   http://web.archive.org/

It used to be very complete but as the web grew, the sampling became less complete.  Also, word is that like Wikipedia it is being censored, but probably does not apply to bee sites.  Jerry might disagree.

The glorious thing about BEE-L is we can go right back to the 90s and see all the stupid things we believed and how prescient we were about other topics.

To search the easy way, just go to https://www.bee-l.org/ and if you are bored, re-start a thread about, say, mineral oil, or foggers. No topic is (almost) ever closed.