From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:40:46 -0700

> >I finally read the article
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1319562X1930049X

This study has faults unfortunately common to studies that I read from that
part of the world.
The first is the history of the combs -- especially miticide and ag
chemical residues.
And they didn't include standard errors, which makes me question the
claimed statistical differences.
And it's just amazing how uniform the results were for all metrics.
I wouldn't run to far with their conclusions.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA