Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 10:46:41 -0400
> Paper found ...   Thanks Peter B!

Glad you found it. I don't worry too much about the various phytotoxins that bees encounter, life has its hazards! Of course, I don't live in California buckeye country (Aesculus californica). Pellet says: "This species is reported as yielding considerable honey in some localities in California, and some  beekeepers think it is poisonous to the bees." Here we have various species, usually referred to as "horse chestnut." They are reported to have toxins in them, too.

PLB