From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2019 20:19:24 +0000
"New research questions whether V. destructor and V. jacobsonii are actually distinct species at all:...."

You claim that the Northern Pike and Muskellunge are the same species I take it?  After all, these two fish are perfectly inter-fertile and produce fertile F1s.  I could probably name 100 other examples.  Another good one is the mating of cattle (Bos taurus) to Bison (Bison bison) which also produce fertile F1s.  According to you these are actually the same species?

If I have misinterpreted your position please explain what you actually believe.

Dick