From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:15:14 -0700
At 10:30 AM 2/10/2006, you wrote:
>Herve Asked
>
>What about a scale hive? Could a scale hive be remotely monitored? What
>about a regular radio transmitter, or a modified cell phone? Could this be
>used more economically?

You misread my message.  Our Hive Sentry will use cell phone
communications.  Satellite messaging is required in many areas of the
western U.S. -- poor or spotty phone coverage.  As per sensors, we could
plug in a scale hive to either the phone or satellite communications
systems-- almost any sensor can be hooked to our systems.

Jerry