From:
Mark Coldiron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:36:19 -0400
Hello Group,

I'm in the market for some equipment.  I need an extractor which can handle
40 to 60 medium frames and a good uncapper.  While price is important,
quality is more so to me.  I'd appreciate some recommendations on what to,
and what not to, get.  Used equipment will do just fine if it's in good
shape.  I live in west Texas around Midland/Odessa and Big Spring.

Thanks for your help
Mark

If what you're doing seems too hard...,
You're probably doing it wrong. :-)