From:
"Paula M. R. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:02:43 -0500
I am pregnant, due in May, and have received in the past week a ton of
S-----c with Iron and E-----l with Iron.  I am certain where I got signed
up for it, but now that I have it, does anyone have a good idea of what to
do with it?  I would just as soon give it to some charitable organization,
but figure that whatever organization may just as easily give it out to a
potential breastfeeder as to a die-hard bottler.  I live in Charleston, SC.
 All of my friends breastfeed (or at least as much as they are willing to
admit to me).  Any ideas?

Paula Hart
Charleston, SC