From:
Tammy Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:07:31 -0500
How about the effects of making joints looser that pregnancy brings coupled with at least 7 months of inactivity?

Perhaps the nutritionis just needs to tell her to contact a coach who will help her work  back up to heavy running?

Tammy

--
personal copy designs
better living through computer graphics