From:
Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2023 12:10:34 -0500
Hi Naomi:

Thanks for your thoughtful reply, reminding us of the need for practicality
in our work.

Now I am wondering why the costs of breastfeeding make the news, but not
the costs of commercial milk formula feeding, with its impacts on infant,
child and adult health as well as being a non-sustainable process?

That research has been done, and published....and doesn't make the news.

sigh.

warmly,

--
Nikki Lee, she/her/hers
RN, BSN, Mother of 2, MS, Grandmother of 1, IBCLC, CCE, CIMI, ANLC, RYT500