From:
Suzanne Shabdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:21:22 -0500
Dear LacNetters-

(I hope this is appropriate)

I have a colleague who is sitting for the IBCLC exam.  She would appreciate
any advice from other LacNetters who took the exam last year, or those
studying this year and know of good resources or study groups/courses, etc.

Please E-mail me privately, or post a letter on LacNet if you think others
would benefit.  I just joined LacNet, so I apologize if this was a subject
earlier this year.

Suzanne Shabdue, RD, LDN
Kernersville, NC