Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:57:37 -0500
Ditto.  What she said.

Also, I am here in Pa taking all the LLL calls that are law related.  I
am working with a mom whose son was expelled from a prestigious ballet
school bec. mom breastfed younger sibling after class.  Luckily I was
able to lead her to Philadelphia's ordinance, while usually m news is
much more depressing (no helpful legislation in Pa.).  But even that
situation has required much discussion of children's needs and
empowering her to protect them in the ways she feels most comfortable.

Jake, IBCLC2B; lawyer; freelance writer and editor; work-at-home mom to
Luca (7/94), Nicholas (5/97), & Aidan (3/00).
mailto:[log in to unmask]