From:
Jacqueline Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:31:45 -0400
I surely agree with Nikki Lee that being there in person for support as the
technique is performed is optimal.   What appeals to me about Dee Kassing's
article is  that it seeks to solve the mystery of  the "recurring" bleb.
It's a rational approach to think of it and treat it as though it's never
quite entirely gone away. The fact that the "method" just asks the mother
to use warm water and her own massage makes it a sensible thing to try.  I
guess that long-term untreated blebs like the one that mother suffered with
for 2 months would respond as well of course, but might need more radical
treatment.

It is a tricky subject.  But blebs are common.a "new bra" or even sleeping
wrong on a filling breast can call a bleb into being! I'm glad we are all
here with the same goal.healthy boobs and healthy babies.

Best to all,

Jackie Levine

---
https://www.avg.com