From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 16:54:07 -0500
Tut tut tut TIME magazine.  I was behind in reading lactnet, and so
excited to get a response from TIME, that I posted right away.  Little
did I know that it was a form letter.  I see now that others received the
very same letter!

        I'll be curious to see this Jan. 12 issue, to see what the letter
to the editor has to say....

Margie fighting a cold in WPB, my team lost the Orange Bowl, and my
personal letter from TIME was a form letter.  I don't like this new year! :(