From:
Keith Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:47:40 -0800
Herbs:
Many people have contributed their preferences for breastfeeding books.
Interesting to see the range of references.  I would appreciate people
mentioning their favorite herbal reference books, and the year of the books
publication.

Movies:
I'm terrible at name and movie titles.  That one HughGrant was in lately,
about becoming a parent (reluctantly) and Tom Arnold gets in a fight with
"Barney" at a local toy store.  Well, I was on the edge of my seat when the
two heroines had their babies in the same delivery room within seconds of
each other (I love Hollywood!)  Would they or wouldn't they show a woman
breastfeeding?  Hugh Grant's girlfriend delivers second and the camera pans
to the girlfriend (an experienced mother of now 3) and she is smiling
proudly while holding her new bundle of joy and the baby is   SUCKING ON
MOTHER'S FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I about choked on my popcorn!  What a bunch
of weinie film directors??
Christine Palmer, Mill Valley CA