From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 00:41:04 -0400
Ilene,
EBM is the second best choice and much better than ABM.  So many women do
work now.  I haven't had the chance to see the ads, but wish I did see
them.  At least one.   I do appreciate and respect your opinion.  JMHO.
Darlene Breed BS, RN, IBCLC
Coordinator, Milk Bank/Breastfeeding Center
Worcester, MA (USA)