From:
"Dr. Tom Hale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:38:19 -0500
Dear Diane Wiessing:

        Re your comment on providing a lecture to ILCA on my lecturing style
to residents...I'd love to,  but I imagine most of you LCs would be somewhat
bored at a rehash of a subject you already know.  In addition,  I don't know
if I could afford it,  since I buy the residents lunch in order to get them
to come... and I have to keep throwing paper balls at them to keep them
awake  !!!!!!      NOT true,     I'm just joking.

tom hale