MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Sep 1995 08:39:23 -0400
Diane, I owned the article that Katherine Dettwyler mentioned, but those
that you cited were completely news to me. I think I'm about as Catholic
as they come, and my husband and I are both avid readers of the Catholic
literature, but we've never heard of the publication that you mentioned.
Can you tell us where we should write/call to subscribe? Particularly if
they have a lot of breastfeeding articles, I'd like to be in the know on
that particular magazine.

Frankly, I think Holy Mother the Church really needs to promote
breastfeeding. With all of the energy from the Pope on the year of the
family and natural family planning, is sure seems like breastfeeding fits
nicely into *both* of those topics. I have a few contacts in higher
places; maybe I need to make a little noise.

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092