Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim & Winnie Mading <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 21:51:08 -0500
I got word that LLLI no longer used different colored ribbons to
identify different Area and Regional positions.  I guess it got too
complicated to satisfy everyone that thought they deserved such
recognition.
Since there's no restriction there, here's what I got materials for:

Green (not the darkest, hard to read printing on that, more of a
Kelly green) ribbon.  I will print or stamp L A C T on the ribbon
vertically.  Below that will be a "clump" of white netting pinched
together into a bow shape.  OR, if I can find a way to shape it, I
also have some gold (for "gold standard") netting in a ribbon form
that is stretchy.  I'm going to try to shape little nets with it.
If it proves to be too complicated, I'll use the white.  I'll
provide safety pins with each, but will also have some double stick
tape for those who want to fasten them to their nametags.
For LLL Conf.  there was an offer to have them in the technology
room, so I'll put some there.  Also at booth #222.  In addition,
I'll be carrying some around with me.  I may post a note on the
message board as to where I'll be at the opening session so you can
find me there.
For ILCA, I'm coming in on Tuesday and will arrange a place and post
it when I see the "lay of the land".
This is going to be fun!
I will be having at least exploratory surgery atfer the ILCA Conf
(unless next week's test  makes it more urgent).  I have arranged to
sent them with Pat Gima in the event my plans change.

Winnie