From:
Holly MCSPADDEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:56:22 -0700
Well said Nikki. I happen to believe that many of our sweeping statements about alcohol consumption during lactation are culturally biased. We think nothing of criticizing poorly constructed and flawed studies when they don't support breastfeeding but we don't hesitate to quote poor studies when they back up our opinions!

Holly Mcspadden, IBCLC