From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 19:56:11 +1000
>From:    Fiona Coombes <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Supporting Eachother
>
>Hi everyone
>After two changes of server and a visit to Melbourne (the other side of
Australia) for two
>great breastfeeding conferences, I'm at last back on Lactnet (serious
withdrawal fixed just
>in time!!). It was also great to put some faces to names of fellow Aussie
lactnetters.

I went to the NMAA seminar in Sydney the other week *wearing* my Lactnet
TShirt (what a figure it cut too) and no-one but Mary Paton (NMAA's
razor shapr founder) knew what it was :( So I happily spread the word :)
and hope to present on internet resources for lactation at the next NMAA
conf :> I will call for assistance closer to the time boys & girls!

narelle

* Narelle Clark                                [log in to unmask] *
* Data Network Administrator, ITD                ph: +612 330 2030 *
* University of Technology, Sydney              fax: +612 330 1994 *
* PO Box 123 Broadway 2007                                         *
* NSW AUSTRALIA                                                    *
*    Whoever said the Internet was an Information Superhighway     *
*    hasn't followed a Kangaroo Trail! It looks the same to me!    *