Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Brian Palmer, D.D.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 22:30:30 -0400
Let me be the first to give a "warm Kansas City welcome" to those of you
coming to the ILCA Conference.  It is a nice city and I hope you enjoy it.
 It will probably be very hot outside but it is a nice hotel and it will be
cool in the meeting rooms.  As an ILCA member I will be attending the other
sessions as well hoping to learn as much as possible.  I would enjoy visiting
with any of you between sessions, during meals, etc.

Looking forward to meeting you in KC.  Have a safe trip.

Dr. Brian