From:
gonneke van veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 06:50:15 -0700
It is so funny that at one side of the Ocean babies aren't allowed to have a true bath (Immersion), but moms must, and at the other side babies must an mum are forbidden.

Anyway, in many Dutch and Belgian maternity rooms there are kind of built-in sink-like baby-bath tubs. Like thes for example: http://www.zol.be/internet/moederenkind/kraamafdeling.aspx

To make this breastfeeding related: If you scroll further down untill the pic of a babe-at-breast you'll see a pic of some of the IBCLC's in this BFHI labeled hospital, who at one time or another were in my class.

Warmly,

Gonneke, IBCLC in PP, LC lecturer

Twitter @eurolacpuntnet